Free Ebook Saves You Time In The Gym, Doubles Results, Helps You Build Confidence and Alleviates Stress
FACT: Over 80% Of People Gain At Least 10 Pounds Of Ugly Body Fat During Their College Years And NEVER Take It Off
And even worse, most people gain even more weight after they graduate and enter the real world!
It’s time to face the truth:
- When we first get to college and live on our own, most of us don’t know how to cook.
- When shopping for food or entering a dining hall, we don’t even know what to look for and what to avoid!
- When we get to college, almost everyone drinks.
It’s social. It’s fun. And if you ask me, beer tastes awesome.
It’s no wonder we gain weight!
…And after graduation?
- You’ve got work stress
- You’re probably on a tight budget
- You most likely still don’t know how to cook for yourself
- You’re in a rush which makes you eat out more
- And when you’re exhausted from a long day’s work, you come home and CRASH (it’s easier than going to the gym)
So now we’re talking what, 20+ lbs of weight gain in a 5-6 year period?
Hell I’ve seen people gain that much in just one year.
Unfortunately, Most Fitness Professionals Want To Ignore The Obvious
COLLEGE KIDS ARE GOING TO DRINK! … a lot. If you don’t (and believe me a lot of big time fitness “stars” out there never did), you’re the outlier.
It’s not a bad thing, it’s just a fact.
And this isn’t some new trend where 18-year-olds like to get hammered and wake up in someone else’s bed.
Your parents did it too.
And so did theirs.
Now it’s time to ACCEPT the truth about lifestyle and fun, and embrace the growing base of knowledge we have (new research comes out every week) to stay healthy and hot.
(Yea, it’s ok to have superficial goals)
If you want to take the information on College Fitness Systems to the highest level, you can.
If you just want to use the knowledge on CFS to avoid gaining unwanted weight, you can do that too.
You’ll never hear this from anyone else, but you don’t have to look like a supermodel to be a success.
You have to be confident, healthy, and fit enough to do what you want, when you want.
Maybe you do want to look like a supermodel though? That’s cool too. If you’re a girl you can have my number.
Download Fat Burning Myths Exposed! No B.S. and simple to use: